Ayurveda is not only a treatment method but it's also an educational system in which knowledge was passed on to people since ancient times. Hindustan Ayurvedic Health Care is keen to spread the ayurvedic knowledge around the world. Keeping in mind this purpose, we have created Certified Ayurvedic Training courses conducted in Trivandrum. The courses are created based on extensive research and care. The training method at Hindustan Ayurvedic Healthcare is based on Ashtavaidya Tradition.The following courses are offered at our Trivandrum Centre,
7 days, 14 days and 30 days Ayurveda Panchakarma Training course
5 days - Ayurveda Nutrition & cooking Course in Kerala &
5 days - Ayurveda Herbal Beauty Therapy Course in Kerala
7 & 14 days Ayurveda training course in Trivandrum Kerala -- – 1st & 15th of every month
30 days Ayurveda Training course in Trivandrum Kerala -– 1st of every month
5 days Ayurveda Nutrition & Cooking course in Trivandrum Kerala 5 days Ayurveda Beauty Therapy course in Trivandrum Kerala
During these 07 days of Ayurveda Training course you will be able to understand the basics of Ayurveda along with the following therapies. We basically follows Ashtavaidya Tradition
This Ayurveda training course is conducted at our Ayurveda centre in Trivandrum, Kerala.
This Ayurveda Training course starts on 1st, 15th of every Month.
Basics of Ayurveda | Marma’s of Human body | Steps in Massages | Various types of Treatments | Preparation of Kizhi | Preparation of herbal Steam | Preparation of herbal bath | Various oils for shirodhara | Uses of various oils in massage
Head Massage | Face Massage | Full Body Massage - Uzhichil | Special Back Massage | Shirodhara | Preparation of Kizhi | Elakizhi / Podikizhi | Udwarthanam – Powder massage | Herbal steam
The Certified Ayurveda Course Trivandrum is conducted through a combination of lectures & practical demonstrations and discussions. Medium of instruction will be English.
Cost of the 7 days Ayurveda Training course – Rs. 11,500 - US $ 200 - EURO 190 Timing - 3 hours daily
Ayurveda Training Course Program - II
14 DAYS AYURVEDA TRAINING COURSE
During these 14 days of Ayurveda Training course you will get a deep knowledge and practical training in Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies, massages & Treatment in Kerala.
This Ayurveda training course is conducted in our Ayurveda centre in Kerala and the course will 1st & 15th of every month
The Curriculum in brief
Ayurveda Massages - Different types of Massages in Ayurveda - Panchakarma Therapies - Uses of panchakarma therapies - Systems in Panchakarm - Vatha, Pitha & Kapha dhoshas
Basics of Ayurveda - Marma’s of Human body - Steps in Massages - Various types of Treatments - Preparation of Kizhi - Preparation of herbal Steam - Preparation of herbal bath - Various oils for shirodhara - Uses of various oils in massage - Different panchakarma therapies - Steps in panchakarma therapies - Uses of panchakarma therapies - Herbal Beauty therapies - Preparation of Beauty Pack
Head Massage - Face Massage - Full Body Massage - Uzhichil - Special Back Massage - Shirodhara - Preparation of Kizhi - Elakizhi / Podikizhi - Njavarakizhi - Foot Massage - Marma Massage - Udwarthanam – Powder massage - Herbal steam - Kadee Vasti - Nadee Swedanam - Herbal Facial - Ksheera Dhuma - Lepam
Cost of the 14 days Training course – ( Rs. 18,000) - US $ 335 -- EURO 307
Timing - 3 hours daily - 10.00 Am - 1.00 PM
Special Ayurveda Relaxation / Rejuvenation and Detoxification Treatments are available on discounted rate for all the participants on request
Timing - 3 hours daily
After the completion of classes we will issue Certificates
"Ayurveda Training course is based on Kerala Panchakarma based on Ashtavaidya Tradition"
During this One month’s Ayurveda Panchakarma Training course along with Marma therapies and few steps in Yoga etc. Detailed curriculum, Ayurveda Panchakarma CD, Printed Notes and individual practical session will be provided for each participant.
1. Traditional Marma Massage - Demonstration
2. Yoga - 2 days 1 hour demonstration of important Asans .
The course fee for one month course is - Rs. 32,000 - US $ 500 - Euro - 460
The course fee is inclusive of the cost towards the printed notes, Ayurveda cd, cost of oil/powder used at the time of practical and the certificate.
The Curriculum in brief
1. INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA
• Definition • Unique features • Aim • Concept of Health
2. HISTORY OF AYURVEDA - Kerala Culture and Ayurveda Tradition.
3. BRANCHES OF AYURVEDA
4. BASIC PRINCIPLES OF AYURVEDA
• Theory of Creation • Pancha Mahabhuta Concept • Tridosha Concept • Concept of Body – Mind – Soul • Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements) • Concept of Mala (Waste Products) • Concept of Srotas (Body Channels) • Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire) • Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract) • Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
5. Pharmacology - Herb Study
6. PREPARATORY PROCESSES OF PANCHAKARMA
(a) SNEHAKARMA (OLEATION TREATMENT) • Internal Oleation • External Oleation • Abhyanga • Padabhyanga (Oleation of the feet) • Shiroabhyanga (Oleation of Head) Gandoosha (Gargling) •
(b) SWEDA KARMA (FOMENTATION) • Tapa Sweda (Fomentation) • Upanaha Sweda • Ushma Sweda (Herbal Steam & Bolus Bags) • Drava Sweda (Sudation with liquids) • Anagneya Sweda (Sudation without fire) • Benefits of Sweda (Sudation)
7. PANCHAKARMA THERAPY
• Various Ayurvedic Treatments • Different Panchakarma Treatments
8. VAMANA (Induced Vomiting)
9. VIRECHANAM (Induced Purgation)
10. VASTI (Medicated Enema)
11. NASYA (Nasal Medication)
12. Arrangements of Ayurvedic Treatments Schedule
13. MARMA (Vital Energy Points)
14. Ayurvedic Dietic Concepts
15. COMMONLY USED MEDICINES OILS AND PRODUCTS
PART – 2 PRACTICAL SESSIONS
1. Abhyanga (Ayurvedic Body Massage)
2. Elakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Leaves)
3. Podikizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Powders)
4. Navarakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicated Rice)
5. Udhwarthanam (Massage with Medicinal Powders)
6. Pizhichil (Medicated Oil bath)
7. Shirodhara (Oil Treatment for the Head)
8. Thakra Dhara
10. Shiro Vasti
11. Karna Pooranam (Local Treatment for Ear Problems)
12. Netra Tarpanam (Medicated oil treatment for the Eyes)
13. Kadee vasti (Local Treatment for Low Back Pain)
14. Greeva vasti (Local Treatment for Neck problems)
15. Janu vasti (Local Treatment for Knee joint Pain)
16. Herbal Steam Bath
17. Ayurvedic Feet Massage
18. Shiro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian Head Massage)
19. Ayurvedic Face Massage
20. Nasya (Nasal Medication)
Accommodation at hindhusthan Ayurvedic Health Care centre–
a. Single room non Air conditioned – Rs. 750.00/Euro 10.00/US $ 10.85 per day
b. Single room Air conditioned – Rs.1200.00/Euro 19.20/US $ 21.00 per day
c. Double room non Air conditioned –Rs. 850.00/Euro 13.00/US $ 14.20 per day
d. Double room Air conditioned – Rs.1600.00/Euro 23.80/US $ 26.00 per day
Food - Vegetarian food - US $ 8.35 / Euro 7.70 (Rs. 450) per day per person. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Please note this is not a hotel or a beach side resort, but home stay with the modern facilities like, attached bath room, TV, free WIFI along with home made vegetarian food. It is a treatment center so no other entertainments are available.